mercoledì, marzo 15, 2006

where's waldo?

So I realize it has been a while since I last posted. Time has been flying by it seems like just yesterday I was still having trouble ordering a bar of soap from the lady at the soap store, oh wait that was yesterday. OK so the italian hasn't caught on as well as I had hoped but I think I've made some significant strides lately...

Basically here is a rundown of what I've been doing for the past two weeks: Studio. Most people think that students studying abroad rarely ever do any work. Well they clearly aren't thinking with us architecture students in mind. Another reason why it's been so long since I've updated is because when I'm not in studio I'm falling in love over and over with this city. It's amazing, I realize my view must be somewhat skewed as I'm living in one of the best piazzas in rome and I don't really have to worry about any of the day to day issues that romans have to deal with. I'm already going through severe cafe withdrawl, just the thought of starbucks gives me the shakes. Prosciutto, Prosecco, Campari, Mozzarella. Why am I leaving?

This is the life.

Nessun commento: