sabato, gennaio 21, 2006

download this.

So some people went up to trastever to play soccer this morning.I say morning but really we all woke up at 1:30 in the afternoon. I chose to stay in and blog for a bit until they come back. We're planning on doing some shopping soon so I didn't want to wear myself out. hehe

last night jennie and I went to this amazingly quaint but very contemporary restuarant called coco. reasonably priced, great food etc... but in the end we had to leave when it got really awkward that the peple in front of us realized we were talking about them. good times.

www.hello.com

www.picasa.com

these are two awesome programs that let people organize and share their pictures. do it!

2 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

hey call me or go online i'm thinkin bout possibly booking a flight and i need to speak to you so asap get online!!! -Bull

Anonimo ha detto...

guiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil!

this is jbob posting!



there is a void in my life that is missing without you heeeeeere!


ps. i need your address in roma