venerdì, gennaio 20, 2006

photo-adventures

so I live in the centro storico. it's kind of an old area. my apartment is in a building that is at least 300 years old. today the building manager signor cesto came into my room to observe a nice little crack forming in the wall. all i could pick up on was ingeniere strutura problema. the way i see it is if the romans can build monuments that last thousands of years, my quant little building can make it for a couple hundred more. I'm about 2 blocks away for the palazzo farnese now the french embassy, piazza navona and about 4 blocks away from this little building you might have heard of; the pantheon? the only place to get internet here is in studio. fortunately it's very close to where I live; 4 buildings down to be exact in a little building called the palazzo pio.yeah, that's right it's a palazzo. the student lounge, is in a medieval tower. it's ok. many people feel the same pangs of jealousy you're experiencing right now. but brace yourself, it will only get worse as the days go by. in italy the government mandates sales on all clothing at certain times of the year right after the holidays means it's time for the sales to begin. I got here just in time...

1 commento:

Anonimo ha detto...

ughh..italy...clothing sales..omg guil, listen to me! you must stay focused, u are there to find my husband..do not lose sight of the goal! -x0x-